Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First assignment

I think education is very important because it opens a lot of doors for you.in my house hold its very important because my parents only finished up to middle  school it will be important to further my education.make a better future for myself and my family.The media is very influential because they make thier products look so good in commercial but when you go buy one its not even what it appeared to be. They also say its cheap on TV but it ends up being more so its pretty much a rip off. They benefit from it by making us want stuff that sometimes we don't really need.I believe that a mans role in society is the same thing as a womens role because were all the same so its pretty much doing the same thing as a women we all have our  responsibilitys so guy our girl its the same

No comments:

Post a Comment